Sunday 30 March 2014

Mini Tome Project

So,  I've decided to start work on my first time of arrange knowledge.  And I'm starting small. :D It's really more of a journal.  I got some small moleskine notebooks and I've started filling one out in a font I came up with years ago.

So far it has an introduction, a brief explanation on the differences between the different pantheons, a page on Cthulhu (of course I'd start with him), and a page on the Star Spawn.  It will eventually have pages on everything I can find on wikipedia that I can be not here to write out.  It may take a whole but there's only 64 pages :)

Everything I'm putting in this journal is perfectly readable if you know how, and generally yield does describe the subject matter.  See if you can decipher it.  :)

Once I've finished writing it I'll probably try and age it a little - though now that I'm thinking of it it might have been smarter to do that before writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment